TU9, the German University of Technology Alliance, is a joint platform of the nine leading industrial universities that have been established in Germany over the past 140 years. They have always been the engine of the entire German industry. The goal of TU9 is to provide standardized teaching methods while enabling high quality resource sharing among the universities.
TU9 has a wide range of expertise, ranging from typical engineering disciplines such as civil engineering and mechanical engineering to electrical engineering, chemistry and biology, all of which are spearheading the excellence of engineering studies in Europe. TU9 focus on practice and provides a diverse cultural education to develop students' independent thinking and self-planning skills.
The total number of students in TU 9 is close to 10% of the total number of students in Germany, and around 47% of Bachelor & Master students as well as 57% of Doctors in Germany graduate from these universities.
TU9 has a high degree of internationalization. It has established partnerships with many foreign schools und companies and has cultivated a large number of newcomers. Their graduates have long been favored by various enterprises and research institutions. Many world-class industrial leaders, such as President of Siemens, BMW, Audi and other enterprises as well as outstanding Chinese Lu Yongxiang and Wang Dazhong are all graduated from TU9.
We sincerely invite companies to taking part in our SinoJobs TU 9 Campus Tour.